Specialists and Care Centers
Narcolepsy Specialists and Care Centers
Northwestern Medicine offers advanced diagnostics and treatment of sleep disorders. In addition, the Northwestern Medicine Sleep Health Centers provide day and night sleep studies for diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
Northwestern Medicine is one of just a few medical systems in Illinois to offer on-campus facilities dedicated to sleep disorders. Both Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital are home to Sleep Health Centers that have earned American Academy of Sleep Medicine accreditation—considered the gold standard—from the largest professional medical society for clinicians and researchers in the field of sleep medicine.
Northwestern Medicine is also home to two Sleep Disorders Centers in the central and north regions that have earned American Academy of Sleep Medicine accreditation.
Northwestern Medicine Sleep Health Centers offer:
- Advanced diagnostic testing
- Personalized attention from certified sleep specialists
- Home-like amenities with the technology of a regional medical center put you at ease
- Consistently high scores for overall patient satisfaction
- Fast results shared with your primary care physician for follow-up and treatment