Specialists and Care Centers
Cervical Spine Disorders Specialists and Care Centers
Restoring your mobility fully and swiftly is the goal of the Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic team. Here, board-certified physicians1 and highly trained and experienced specialists1 from many disciplines work together to bring you a complete continuum of outstanding orthopaedic care, along with the support and guidance you need every step of the way.
Your Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic team may include:
- Board-certified orthopaedic surgeons1
- Registered nurses specializing in orthopaedics
- Pediatric orthopaedic specialists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago2
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Advanced practice nurses and physician assistants dedicated to orthopaedic care
- Northwestern Medicine Home Health nurses and therapists
Most Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic nurses have earned board certification in orthopaedics to validate their skill, knowledge and abilities to support the best patient outcomes. This is a measure of their knowledge, expertise and commitment.
Northwestern Medicine has also achieved Magnet® recognition3 for excellence in nursing services from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.4