Convenient Suburban Location
Through a clinical partnership, Lurie Children's* offers leading-edge care and convenient access to diagnosis and treatment of pediatric urinary problems and disorders of the genitalia or urinary organs at:
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital located in Winfield
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital located in Geneva
Multidisciplinary Team Approach
Patients benefit from our collaboration, combined knowledge and experienced team members. The Lurie Children’s medical professionals on the pediatric urology team at Central DuPage Hospital are committed to providing your child with dedicated and compassionate care.
The multidisciplinary team includes:
- Lurie Children's specialists board-certified in urology with additional training in pediatric urology
- Additional Lurie Children's specialists, including pediatric nephrologists, pediatric radiologists, endocrinologists, neonatologists and others, as needed
- Pediatric advanced practice providers
- Geneticist and genetic counselors
- Child life specialists
- Physical and occupational therapists
You and your child and family will benefit from the care team’s collaboration, combined knowledge and experience, and commitment to communicating with you every step on your child’s path to better health.
Make an Appointment
If you’d like to request an appointment with one of our specialists, call 1.800.KIDS DOC (1.800.543.7362) and ask for an appointment at our Pediatric Outpatient Center at Central DuPage Hospital in Winfield or Delnor Hospital in Geneva.
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital is a collaborative program between Northwestern Memorial HealthCare and Lurie Children's and its affiliated physician groups. The physicians participating in this program are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital or Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.