Northwestern Medicine Pediatric specialists are committed to providing compassionate, skilled care that is focused on getting your child well. Our board-certified pediatricians and nurse practitioners offer personalized care throughout your child's growing years, whether that includes routine care or the attention of a specialist.
Northwestern Medicine pediatric specialists, working with their partners at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago1, stress health education and work to address your concerns as a parent to provide exceptional pediatric health and wellness care. Our goal is to deliver the care and treatment your child needs to get back to good health. When it comes to diagnosing and treating your infant, child or adolescent’s medical condition, Northwestern Medicine offers the kind of care every parent hopes for.
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology
- Pediatric Newborn and Infant Care
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Radiology
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Wellness and Weight Management Program
- Ronald McDonald House near Central DuPage Hospital
- Pediatric "At-A-Glance" Schedule for Central DuPage Hospital
- Pediatric "At-A-Glance" Schedule for Delnor Hospital
- Pediatric Specialist Directory for Central DuPage Hospital and Delnor Hospital
- School Nurse Referral Slip: Download and print a parental notification slip to fill out when a child has to visit a school nurse.
- Vaccine Clinic Flier: Learn how and where to schedule a vaccination appointment.
- Kids Handwashing Manual: View a presentation kit designed to help teach children the importance of handwashing.
- Handwashing Informational Kit: Information and games for educating children on the importance of handwashing.
- Bicycle Safety Checklist: Learn important safety checkpoints to help make your ride a safe one.
- Bicycle Safety Presentation Manual: For assistance in giving presentations on bicycle safety.
- Bicycle Safety Information for Parents: Information to help keep your child safe while riding a bike.
- Bicycle Safety Coloring Book: A fun way for children to learn important safety tips.
- Child Passenger Safety Car Seat Belts: Information on using car seats and seat belts properly.
- Brain and Spinal Injury Prevention for Grades 1-3: Read information on ThinkFirst, a classroom program to teach children the importance of safety.
- Child Life Department Wish List: Learn more about the donations that can be made to help brighten a child's stay at the hospital.
- Pediatric Outpatient Needs Assessment for Pediatric Rehabilitation at Central DuPage Hospital or Delnor Hospital: English | Spanish
- Information from Inpatient Pediatrics and the PICU and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital is a collaborative program between Northwestern Memorial HealthCare and Lurie Children's and its affiliated physician groups. The physicians participating in this program are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital or Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.
The physicians who practice at the Northwestern Medicine Proton Center are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare or any of its affiliate organizations. These physicians have selected our facilities as the place where they want to treat and care for their private patients.