Camps for Kids
As part of our pediatric family support services, we offer tips regarding camps for special needs children coping with serious illnesses.
Child Life Specialists
Take advantage of a range of child life and family support services for families facing pediatric hospitalization or a serious pediatric diagnosis.
Northwestern Medical Group (NMG) Pediatrics offers a full spectrum of primary and preventive care services for infants, children and young adults. Our board-certified pediatricians and nurse practitioners provide personalized care throughout your child's growing years, whether that includes routine care or the attention of a specialist.
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Northwestern Medicine offers specialized care for diagnosing and treating children with allergies or immunodeficiency disorders.
Pediatric Developmental and Behavioral Health
Northwestern Medicine offers a unique program with pediatric specialists trained to treat developmental and behavioral issues or problems.
Pediatric Cancer and Blood Diseases
The pediatric hematologists/oncologists in the pediatric program diagnose and treat children with blood diseases and cancer.
Specialized care for diagnosing and treating children with heart conditions.
Northwestern Medicine offers specialized care for diagnosing and treating children with common and rare skin conditions.
Pediatric Emergency Department
Northwestern Medicine offers comprehensive, compassionate pediatric emergency care.
Our specialists offer expertise in the diagnosis, treatment and management of childhood and adolescent hormonal imbalances and endocrine diseases.
Pediatric Family Support Services
Take advantage of a range of pediatric support services for families facing pediatric hospitalization or a serious pediatric diagnosis.
Gastroenterology specialists evaluate and treat common and complex disorders affecting digestion and nutrition in infants and children.
Our specialists offer pediatric hospital care with continual monitoring by pediatric hospitalists in a location close to home.
Pediatric Newborn and Infant Care
Northwestern Medicine pediatric physicians can help you understand general newborn care, know what's normal for a newborn and when to call a pediatrician.
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital offers a unique nephrology program for children and adolescents.
Northwestern Medicine provides comprehensive care for childhood nervous system disorders.
Northwestern Medicine provides coordinated care for pediatric brain tumor patients receiving proton therapy.
Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU)
Our NICUs offer care and advanced technologies specifically for premature infants and critically ill newborns.
Help your child live a fuller, happier life with specialized pediatric psychiatry services for children and adolescents.
Northwestern Medicine pediatric psychology specialists are trained to treat developmental and behavioral problems.
Northwestern Medicine offers specialized care for childhood breathing and lung-related conditions.
Northwestern Medicine offers coordinated, comprehensive pediatric radiology care.
Northwestern Medicine offers coordinated pediatric rheumatology care.
Pediatric Special Care Nursery
The Special Care Nursery at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital is designated as a Level II-e Special Care Nursery with Extended Capabilities from the State of Illinois offering 24-hour care and technologies.
Pediatric Sports Medicine
Northwestern Medicine offers sports medicine services for active children and teens as well as young athletes.
Northwestern Medicine offers comprehensive, compassionate care for pediatric surgical services.
Northwestern Medicine offers specialized medical and surgical care for problems related to the urinary tract and genitalia.
Pediatric Wellness and Weight Management Program
Northwestern Medicine offers weight management programs to help children and teens live a healthier life.
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) offers care and advanced technologies designed for critically ill children and teens. Every breakthrough leads to you.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (RMG) board-certified pediatricians offer primary care for infants, children and adolescents through age 21. Pediatric physicians manage the physical, behavioral and mental health of our youngest patients and ensure your child stays healthy and reaches key developmental milestones.
Northwestern Medicine Pediatric specialists are committed to providing compassionate, skilled care that is focused on getting your child well. Our board-certified pediatricians and nurse practitioners offer personalized care throughout your child's growing years, whether that includes routine care or the attention of a specialist.
Northwestern Medicine pediatric specialists, working with their partners at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago2, stress health education and work to address your concerns as a parent to provide exceptional pediatric health and wellness care. Our goal is to deliver the care and treatment your child needs to get back to good health. When it comes to diagnosing and treating your infant, child or adolescent’s medical condition, Northwestern Medicine offers the kind of care every parent hopes for.
- Ronald McDonald House near Central DuPage Hospital1
- Pediatric "At-A-Glance" Schedule for Central DuPage Hospital
- Pediatric "At-A-Glance" Schedule for Delnor Hospital
- Pediatric Specialist Directory for Central DuPage Hospital and Delnor Hospital
- School Nurse Referral Slip: Download and print a parental notification slip to fill out when a child has to visit a school nurse.
- Vaccine Clinic Flier: Learn how and where to schedule a vaccination appointment.
- Kids Handwashing Manual: View a presentation kit designed to help teach children the importance of handwashing.
- Handwashing Informational Kit: Information and games for educating children on the importance of handwashing.
- Bicycle Safety Checklist: Learn important safety checkpoints to help make your ride a safe one.
- Bicycle Safety Presentation Manual: For assistance in giving presentations on bicycle safety.
- Bicycle Safety Information for Parents: Information to help keep your child safe while riding a bike.
- Bicycle Safety Coloring Book: A fun way for children to learn important safety tips.
- Child Passenger Safety Car Seat Belts: Information on using car seats and seat belts properly.
- Brain and Spinal Injury Prevention for Grades 1-3: Read information on ThinkFirst, a classroom program to teach children the importance of safety.
- Child Life Department Wish List: Learn more about the donations that can be made to help brighten a child's stay at the hospital.
- Pediatric Outpatient Needs Assessment for Pediatric Rehabilitation at Central DuPage Hospital or Delnor Hospital: English | Spanish
- Information from Inpatient Pediatrics and the PICU and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital is a collaborative program between Northwestern Memorial HealthCare and Lurie Children's and its affiliated physician groups. The physicians participating in this program are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital or Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.
The physicians who practice at the Northwestern Medicine Chicago Proton Center are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare or any of its affiliate organizations. These physicians have selected our facilities as the place where they want to treat and care for their private patients.