Telehealth visits can help you with:
- Back, knee or hip pain
- Tight or weak muscles
- Joint aches and pain
Your telehealth visit starts with your physical therapist evaluating your needs. Most people can keep getting virtual physical therapy.
If you need an in-person visit, your therapist can help schedule one at any of our locations. We have more than 45 across the Chicago area for your convenience.
Telehealth: What to Expect
The virtual visit will include:
- A personalized treatment plan to address your specific needs and goals
- Education about your condition and recommended treatment
- Home exercises to help you move better
- Guidance to help you protect your joints and improve how you move
Schedule An Appointment
You do not need a prescription or physician’s order to schedule a telehealth visit.
- Log into your MyNM patient portal account. If you do not have an account, you can set one up.
- Choose Your Menu in the top left corner. Click Symptom Checker from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Musculoskeletal Injury.
- Answer a few questions about your symptoms. This will help us determine if a telehealth visit is right for your needs.
- If a telehealth visit fits your needs, you will be prompted to make an appointment using our online scheduling tool
- If you are having trouble scheduling an appointment, call 630.933.1500