About NM MyChart
Use NM MyChart to:
- Send secure electronic messages to your physician's office.
- Access health information related to your care at any Northwestern Medicine facility.
- View your lab results, past Visit Summaries and Hospital Discharge Instructions.
- Request prescription refills.
- Request and manage your appointments.
- View statements and pay your bill.
Click here for frequently asked questions about NM MyChart.
Recent Enhancements to NM MyChart
Northwestern Medicine is improving our electronic health record system and NM MyChart patient portal.
- If you are a patient in downtown Chicago or the northern suburbs, you will need to upgrade your NM MyChart account after March 3.
- If you are a patient in the western suburbs or greater DeKalb County area, your NM MyChart account has been automatically upgraded.
Once your NM MyChart account is upgraded, you will be able to use many enhanced features, some of the key highlights include:
- View and manage care received at any Northwestern Medicine facility.
- Complete the Pre Check-In process from home, saving you time when you arrive for your appointment.
- Receive reminders to schedule appointments for routine preventive care, such as cancer screening, pap smears and seasonal flu vaccines.