MyChart is an online health management tool that allows you to:
- Send secure messages to your physician
- Access health information* related to your care at any Northwestern Medicine facility
- Manage your appointments
- View your lab results, visit summaries and hospital discharge instructions
- Request prescription refills
- View statements and pay your medical bills
- Securely share portions of your medical record with physicians outside of Northwestern Medicine by using a one-time temporary code
- View all of your MyChart accounts, including those with other health systems, through NM MyChart without having to log in to each one individually
- Complete the pre-check-in process from home, saving you time when you arrive for your appointment
- Receive reminders to schedule appointments for important screenings and preventive care, such as mammograms, pap smears and seasonal flu vaccines
- Select a preferred pharmacy to ensure that prescriptions are sent to a convenient location
For more information about NM MyChart go to frequently asked questions.
Introducing the MyNM App
The MyNM App combines the experience of MyChart with additional features to make your healthcare journey easier to navigate from your mobile phone. From finding a physician to scheduling an appointment, you can access more than your health records in one secure, convenient location.
*The MyNM app and NM MyChart provide access to portions of your medical records regarding visits to participating Northwestern Medicine facilities and some private medical staff practices. If you use another patient portal offered through a private medical staff practice, that portal will remain separate and you should continue to use it.