The new MyNM app combines the experience of NM MyChart, an online health management tool, with new functionality to give you secure access to your family’s health care wherever you are.
Once you download the no-cost app, you’ll continue to enjoy NM MyChart, where you can manage your health records and communicate with your physician's office using your computer, smartphone or tablet.
You will have 24/7 online access to a variety of tools that make it easier than ever to access your medical records, schedule appointments, review bills, make payments and request prescriptions. Click here for frequently asked questions about NM MyChart. Do not use the MyNM app or NM MyChart for urgent medical needs. If you are experiencing a serious medical problem, call 9-1-1 or your physician's office immediately.
Download the App
- Text MYNM to 43506 to receive a link to download the MyNM app, or search “MyNM” in the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
- Download the app at no cost.
- Use your existing NM MyChart login or register as a new user.
- Icons are available to help guide you.
The MyNM app offers new features to enhance the current NM MyChart experience. When you access NM MyChart through the MyNM app, you still can:
- Send secure messages to your physician
- Access health information related to your care at any Northwestern Medicine facility
- Manage your appointments
- View your lab results, visit summaries and hospital discharge instructions
- Request prescription refills
- View statements and pay your medical bill
Enhancements to NM MyChart
Northwestern Medicine continues to improve our electronic health record system and NM MyChart patient portal to create a better patient experience. You may notice that NM MyChart has a new look. Your information has not changed, but now with NM MyChart, you can:
- Better information means better care. See the other ways we continue to improve your care by improving our electronic health record system.
- For help downloading the MyNM app or logging in, or for any other questions, please contact the Help Desk at 855.457.6966.