Hours of Operation
- Main Number: 630.933.4056
- TTY: 711
The Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital Movement Disorders and Neurodegenerative Disease Center uses an interdisciplinary team approach to provide individualized care that optimizes your treatment, outcomes and experience.
Your care is provided by a focused and experienced team that includes specially trained neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuropsychologists, neuroradiologists, nurses, counselors and rehabilitative specialists who offer advanced treatment options and access to support and resources.
Parking and Transportation
General parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is patrolled by security staff.
Parking Lots and Entrances
Patient and Visitor Information
Hours of Operation
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital offers a wide range of information, resources and amenities to help make your experience convenient, comfortable and efficient. Download our Services and Amenities Map.
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Gift Shop Too!
- Inpatient Pavilion Gift Shop/Coffee Shop
- For your convenience, two ATMs are available on the first floor of the hospital. One is in the Outpatient Services lobby, and the other is in the cafeteria.
Northwestern Medicine offers comprehensive care for:
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Tic Disorders
- Wilson Disease
Why Choose Us
Advanced procedures and technology
- DaTscan – The Movement Disorders and Neurodegenerative Disease Center was one of the first centers in the country to offer DaTscan, a unique diagnostic tool for patients with difficult-to-diagnose movement disorders.
- Deep Brain Stimulation – If DBS is determined to be appropriate for a patient, a dedicated team of experienced neurologists, neurosurgeons, neurophysiologists, neuroradiologists, neuropsychologists and specialized nurses combine efforts in order to achieve an optimal outcome for each patient.
Clinical research at the Movement Disorders and Neurodegenerative Disease Center bridges the findings of basic science, enlightens understanding of diseases and makes vital contributions to the development of new and better therapies. Through the combined efforts of our patient volunteers, clinical investigators, various disciplines and departments, we aim to improve the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders and diseases.
Patient and caregiver support
- Support Groups – Support and knowing you are not alone with your illness can make a big difference in recovery. Educational seminars on the latest evidence-based treatments from both medical and rehabilitation perspectives are presented for patients and caregivers. Meetings also include time to openly discuss concerns, accomplishments and resources, and hear from other healthcare specialists who participate as guest speakers.
View Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital maps.
Central DuPage Hospital Campus Map
Central DuPage Hospital Walking Map