Hours of Operation
- Main Number: 815.748.2975
- TTY: 711
Our services include:
- Bone density scan
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Medical port insertion to connect a catheter
- Multigated acquisition (MUGA) scan to examine the heart
- Nuclear medicine scans
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scan
- Transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE)
Why Choose Us
Northwestern Medicine facilities offer access to world-class patient care across the greater Chicagoland area and Northern Illinois. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report, our clinical and administrative staff and medical and science faculty come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
With Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, we’re dedicated to consistently providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-focused care. We seek to improve the health of the communities, individuals, family and friends we serve by delivering a broad range of services with leading medicine and compassion. Because what makes us better, makes you better.