Hours of Operation
- Main Number: 312.926.8678
- TTY: 711
The Northwestern Medicine Center for Complex Family Planning and Contraception is a comprehensive subspecialty health care program for women committed to providing personalized care of the highest quality. The Center provides comprehensive family planning care including complex contraception consultation, laparoscopic and hysteroscopy sterilization procedures, and pregnancy terminations in the first and second trimesters. Our team provides exceptional services to women of all ages and are dedicated to listening and responding to each patient’s individual needs.
Please visit our website for more information.
Parking and Transportation
Parking is available at discounted rates for patients and visitors of Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Download Parking Map
Up to 7 Hours: $13 7 to 24 Hours: $28
Parking Lots and Entrances
There are multiple transportation options to serve you.
Patient and Visitor Information
Hours of Operation
Northwestern Medicine offers several amenities, including flower and gift shops, online services, and food and beverage options, for your convenience. Download our Services and Amenities Map.
Our team offers a variety of clinical services, including:
- Complex contraception clinic: The complex contraception clinic offers consultations for patients whose medical issues or intolerance of birth control methods make contraception a challenge.
- Primary contraception services: We provide all modern methods of contraception, including:
- Oral contraceptive pills, NuvaRing™, Ortho Evra™ patch
- Depo-Provera injections
- Nexplanon™ contraceptive implant
- Intrauterine devices including ParaGard™ and Mirena™
- Sterilization procedures
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Hysteroscopic sterilization or Essure™ implant
- Pregnancy options counseling: Couples faced with abnormal or unexpected pregnancies often need information on pregnancy options. FPC provides comprehensive counseling in such cases.
- Pregnancy termination: FPC offers surgical and medical pregnancy choice options through 24 weeks of pregnancy. A majority of the second trimester patients throughout Northwestern Medicine confront severely troubled pregnancies due to maternal illness or fetal anomalies.
- First trimester pregnancy termination using Mifepristone/Misoprostol
- First trimester surgical abortion
- Second trimester dilation and evacuation
- Second trimester induction of labor
- Management of miscarriage: We provide treatment of first and second trimester miscarriage by surgery or medication.
Why Choose Us
Northwestern Medicine facilities offer access to world-class patient care across the greater Chicagoland area and Northern Illinois. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report, our clinical and administrative staff and medical and science faculty come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
With Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, we’re dedicated to consistently providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-focused care. We seek to improve the health of the communities, individuals, family and friends we serve by delivering a broad range of services with leading medicine and compassion. Because what makes us better, makes you better.