At the Lurie Cancer Center, our medical professionals offer a wide range of specialized services that support your cancer treatment and overall well-being.
- Cancer Rehabilitation: In partnership with the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab, our unique approach to integrating treatment with rehabilitation helps cancer patients maximize their ability.
- Fertility Preservation: We’ll help you understand how cancer treatment can affect fertility and the options that are available to you.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Program: Our program is recognized as a leader in the volume and types of hematopoietic cell transplantation. Our experts provide the highest quality of care, performing more than 250 transplants annually.
- Oncodermatology Program: Our program provides specialized skin care for patients undergoing cancer treatment.
- OncoSET Precision Medicine: Lurie Cancer Center OncoSET combines oncology with genomic sequencing to provide precisely targeted therapies personalized for each patient.
- Pain Management & Palliative Care: Our experts offer palliative care and pain management support to improve quality of life at any stage of treatment.
- Radiation Oncology: Our Radiation Oncology Centers offer state-of-the-art technology, including Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, to precisely target tumors.
Our center also offer early detection programs to educate you about cancer risk factors and prevention, including: