Hours of Operation
- Main Number: 312.926.2342
- TTY: 711
Parking and Transportation
Convenient parking is available in the parking lot at the corner of Huron and St. Clair Streets. You may enter this lot from either Huron or Superior Street. Discount parking is available to patients. Please ask the office staff for details and parking validation. Download Parking Map
Parking Lots and Entrances
Patient and Visitor Information
Hours of Operation
Northwestern Memorial Hospital offers several amenities, including flower and gift shops, online services, and food and beverage options, for your convenience. Download our Services and Amenities Map.
Our specialists diagnose and treat a variety of diseases, including:
- Blood-clotting disorders
- Multiple myeloma
- Thrombotic disorders
- Myeloproliferative disorders
- Hemoglobinopathies (including sickle-cell disease)
Depending on your condition, your physician may order one or more treatments, including:
- Blood transfusion: You can receive blood or blood components intravenously, either from another donor or your own blood that has been stored for you. This procedure may be necessary if you lose blood in an accident or surgery, or if your own blood is low on the necessary cells to fight disease and keep you healthy.
- Bone marrow transplant: Bone marrow transplants are done to replace damaged bone marrow with healthy bone marrow stem cells following chemotherapy and radiation. Physicians may use the patient's own bone marrow, bone marrow from a relative or other donor or umbilical cord stem cells. Bone marrow transplants are often used to treat lymphoma, leukemia and multiple myeloma.
Why Choose Us
Northwestern Medicine facilities offer access to world-class patient care across the greater Chicagoland area and Northern Illinois. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report, our clinical and administrative staff and medical and science faculty come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
With Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, we’re dedicated to consistently providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-focused care. We seek to improve the health of the communities, individuals, family and friends we serve by delivering a broad range of services with leading medicine and compassion. Because what makes us better, makes you better.