Reservations and Online Check-In for an In-Office Visit
To allow for physical distancing, preregistration for an Immediate Care Center visit is strongly encouraged.
Reserve your time for an Immediate Care Center visit below. Once you have reserved your visit time, you will receive a call from the Immediate Care Center Registration team to update your personal and insurance information.
When You Arrive at the Immediate Care Center
Please remain in your vehicle (or remain outside the building if you walked or used other transportation). Contact the Registration team by following the instructions provided in the preregistration text message or calling us directly at the location of your visit. See below for locations.
- You will be notified by text message or phone call when it is time for you to enter the Immediate Care Center for your visit.
- Please remember to practice physical distancing and remain 6 feet from others.
- As you enter, you will be provided with a face mask. You will be required to wear this NM-provided mask while in the Immediate Care Center.
Virtual Visits Available
A virtual visit allows you to talk with an Immediate Care physician or advanced practice provider over the phone or video chat rather than having an in-person visit. A virtual visit might be right for you if you need care for any of the following:
- Cough and cold symptoms
- Sore throat
- Minor injuries and accidents
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Pink eye
- Flu symptoms
- Urinary tract infection
- Sinus pain
- Lower back pain
Virtual visits are offered for patients 16 and older. Please preregister for an in-office visit if your child is younger than 16.