Specialists and Care Centers
Sports Injury Specialists and Care Centers
From evaluation to rehabilitation, highly experienced teams in Northwestern Medicine Sports Medicine will guide you step-by-step through treatment options tailored to your athletic needs and goals.
Why Choose Northwestern Medicine
- Our sports medicine physicians are trusted by a wide array of athletes—from high school, collegiate and local club teams to many of Chicago’s top professional sports teams and athletes. We even have physicians who care for Team USA.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital is the only Illinois hospital on the national Honor Roll for 12 straight years, and our orthopaedics program is consistently ranked among the top orthopaedic programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital is also recognized by U.S. News & World Report as "High Performing" for Orthopaedics.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital performs the second-highest number of lower extremity joint replacement surgeries in the state of Illinois.
- Northwestern Medicine orthopaedic specialists lead a variety of research studies
- Exceptional patient experience
With convenient locations close to where you live and work, you won’t have to travel far to see a sports medicine expert.