Specialists and Care Centers
Sports Injury Specialists and Care Centers
From evaluation to rehabilitation, highly experienced teams in Northwestern Medicine Sports Medicine will guide you step-by-step through treatment options tailored to your athletic needs and goals.
Why Choose Northwestern Medicine
- Our sports medicine physicians are trusted by a wide array of athletes—from high school, collegiate and local club teams to many of Chicago’s top professional sports teams and athletes. We even have physicians who care for Team USA.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital is the No. 1 hospital in Illinois and our orthopaedics program is consistently ranked among the top orthopaedic programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital is also recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital for Orthopaedics.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital performs the second-highest number of lower extremity joint replacement surgeries in the state of Illinois.
- Northwestern Medicine orthopaedic specialists lead a variety of research studies
- Exceptional patient experience
With convenient locations close to where you live and work, you won’t have to travel far to see a sports medicine expert.