From routine breast screening and advanced imaging to comprehensive resources for treatment and recovery, the Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital Breast Health Center is here to meet your total breast health needs.
Screening and diagnostics
The Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital Breast Health Center offers the latest in screening and diagnostics, including 3-D mammography. Studies show that adding 3-D mammography to traditional digital screening can significantly improve the detection of breast cancer. 3-D mammography is proven to:
- Detect smaller breast cancers earlier
- Provide greater accuracy in pinpointing tumor size and location
- Reduce the number of patents who require follow-up testing
Breast imaging services also include:
- Screening digital mammograms
- Diagnostic mammograms with computer assisted diagnosis (CAD)
- Breast MRI and MRI-guided biopsies
- Breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Stereotactic breast biopsies
- Bone density scans (DEXA)
Parking and Transportation
Parking Lots and Entrances
Patient and Visitor Information
Hours of Operation
Why Choose Us
The Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital Breast Health Center has been named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology and has also been recognized by the prestigious National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) through the American College of Surgeons.
This accreditation is given to centers that undergo a rigorous evaluation process and comply with stringent NAPBC standards for treating women diagnosed with a wide variety of breast disease. A breast center that achieves NAPBC accreditation has demonstrated a firm commitment to offering its patients every significant advantage in their battle against breast disease.
Each site offers:
- The latest technology for breast screening and diagnosis, including 3-D mammography, the gold standard for breast diagnostic screening for women with dense breast tissue or who are at an increased risk for developing breast cancer
- A team of highly trained specialists*—including radiologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, technologists and breast health navigators
- A seamless connection to medical, surgical and support services
- Access to genetic testing and counseling for breast health concerns
Learn more about preparing for your mammogram at Central DuPage Hospital.
Learn more about how we are raising the bar on breast health with these prestigious breast accreditation designations for clinical standards.
In the spirit of keeping you well-informed, some of the physician(s) and/or individual(s) identified are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare or any of its affiliate organizations. They have selected our facilities as places where they want to treat and care for their private patients.