Hours of Operation
- Main Number: 312.926.8200
- TTY: 711
- Crisis Hotline: 312.926.8100
Parking and Transportation
General parking is available at a discounted rate. Download Parking Map
Up to 7 Hours: $13 7 to 24 Hours: $28
Parking garage tickets must be validated each time a car is parked. Without validation, regular garage rates will apply. You can validate your ticket at the following locations.
Parking Lots and Entrances
Northwestern Medicine is committed to providing a hospitable environment for all. We offer the following accessibility resources to accommodate your stay or visit:
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restrooms
- Patient escorts
- Language interpreters
- Resources for the hard of hearing
- Service animals
Learn more about our accessibility resources.
Patient and Visitor Information
Hours of Operation
Norman and Ida Stone Institute of Psychiatry offers several amenities, including flower and gift shops, online services, and food and beverage options, for your convenience. Download our Services and Amenities Map.
- Coordinated inpatient and outpatient care
- Substance abuse and addiction services
- Treatment programs for teens and adults
- Dual-diagnosis services for people facing both emotional issues and substance abuse
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for severe depression
- Psychiatric subspecialties in addiction, geriatrics and forensics
- Support groups to meet your specific needs
Why Choose Us
Northwestern Medicine facilities offer access to world-class patient care across the greater Chicagoland area and Northern Illinois. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report, our clinical and administrative staff and medical and science faculty come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
With Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, we’re dedicated to consistently providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-focused care. We seek to improve the health of the communities, individuals, family and friends we serve by delivering a broad range of services with leading medicine and compassion. Because what makes us better, makes you better.