Behavioral Health Services in the Western Suburbs
Northwestern Medicine Behavioral Health programs are designed for those patients who need intensive support in their journey toward improved mental health.
Our experienced and compassionate professionals will work with you to develop an individualized care plan that helps you live life at your highest potential.
We offer both inpatient and outpatient treatment for adults, ages 18 and over, as well as adolescents (ages 13-18 years old) who are facing a variety of behavioral health conditions including:
- Addiction (adult services only)
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Grief and loss issues
- Life transition crises
- Mood disorders
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Substance abuse (adult services only)
When applicable, family involvement is an important component of all Northwestern Medicine Behavioral Health programs. Weekly family therapy sessions provide time for the client, family and therapist to discuss family functioning and support for the client’s recovery. Our treatment modalities emphasize developing family goals and providing psycho-education.
Our goal for our patients is three-fold: excellent outcomes, increased recovery rates and decreased relapse rates.
To access non-emergency treatment at Northwestern Medicine Behavioral Health, please call 630.933.4000. TTY 711.
Meet the Team
Meet the Western Suburbs Behavioral Health Services Team
- Brief Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Gastrointestinal Symptoms
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Inpatient Psychiatric Care
- Psychiatric Diagnostic Assessments
- Psychopharmacology Treatment
- Suboxone Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation