Marriage and Family Therapy
Marriage and Family Therapy in Greater DeKalb County
Couples counseling is for those times in your marriage or long-term relationship when life with your partner is challenging. Every relationship experiences rough times. Through couples counseling at Northwestern Medicine, you and your partner can discover new ways to communicate and work through problems affecting your life together.
Family Therapy at Northwestern Medicine
Counseling at Northwestern Medicine Behavioral Health Services can help your family hear each other’s feelings, deal with problems between a parent and a child, or work through a specific challenge.
Reasons for seeking family counseling include:
- Adjustment after separation, divorce, or a new partner moving in
- Issues with a step-parent or step-sibling
- Problems between a parent and his or her child/adolescent
- Children leaving home
The therapists at Northwestern Medicine can help your family discover ways to live happily and successfully together.
For new patient appointments, please call:
- Northwestern Medicine Sycamore: 815.748.8334
- Northwestern Medicine Ben Gordon Center: 815.756.4875