Out of the initial partnership, a broad coalition has developed involving:
- Community members
- Government agencies
- Law enforcement
- Nonprofit agencies
- Private industries
As we continue to work on prevention projects, collaboration is a key asset.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Prescription Drug Safety
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Deterra Pouches
- Northwestern Medicine Safe Disposal
- Up and Away Campaign
DeKalb County Community Resources
- Northwestern Medicine Ben Gordon Center: The Living Room
- DeKalb County Health Department Sharps Disposal
- Northwestern Medicine Community Events Calendar
- Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Health & Wellness Center
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline
Substance Use Prevention Programming Grant Information
DCP SAFE is funded in whole or in part by the Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Substance Use Prevention and Recovery through a grant from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.