Letter to Our Patients
To help answer your COVID-19 questions, we have created several ways for you to access information and check your symptoms:
- Visit the COVID-19 Resource Center at nm.org/covid19. Here you will find the latest information about the virus, testing and vaccination.
- Learn about COVID-19 vaccines and options. Vaccination is available in NM Immediate Care Centers and certain Primary Care clinics. Please click here for more information.
- Find COVID-19 testing locations. COVID-19 tests are available in our Immediate Care Centers, drive-thru sites and many retail pharmacies. Please click here for more information on Northwestern Medicine testing locations and hours.
- Check your COVID-19 symptoms. If you think you may have COVID-19, visit the Symptom Checker. You can answer a series of questions about your symptoms and receive guidance for the next steps in your care.
- Oral treatments for COVID-19. At this time, the state of Illinois has a limited supply of the two oral medications to treat COVID-19, Paxlovid and Molnupiravir. Northwestern Medicine is working to gain access to these medications as they become available. Patients should discuss with their physicians if they meet certain risk criteria and whether these medications are available. We will update this page when additional information is available.
If you have non-urgent medical questions or need to be seen by a physician, please schedule an appointment or contact your physician via the MyNM app.
Thank you for trusting Northwestern Medicine with your care!
James Adams, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Northwestern Memorial HealthCare