Specialists and Care Centers
Adult Scoliosis Specialists and Care Centers
Restoring your mobility fully and swiftly is the goal of the Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic team. Here, board-certified physicians1 and highly trained and experienced specialists from many disciplines work together to bring you a complete continuum of outstanding orthopaedic care, along with the support and guidance you need every step of the way.
Your Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic team for your scoliosis treatment may include:
- Board-certified orthopaedic surgeons
- Registered nurses specializing in orthopaedics
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Advanced practice nurses and physician assistants dedicated to orthopaedic care
- Northwestern Medicine Home Health nurses and therapists
Most orthopaedic nurses at Northwestern Medicine have earned board certification in orthopaedics to validate their skill, knowledge and abilities to support the best patient outcomes. This is a measure of their knowledge, expertise and commitment.