- Team led by Dr. Maha Hussain, Dr. Edward Schaeffer and Dr. Joshua Meeks awarded $1 million Prostate Cancer Foundation Challenge Award.
- Dr. Shad Thaxton quoted in Newsweek for his lab’s discovery of a molecule that could be used to kill tumor cells in cancer patients.
- Clinical trial co-led by Dr. Maha Hussain, featured in the New York Times.
- Clinical trial led by Dr. Maha Hussain shows 71% reduction in death from prostate cancer. The study was featured in the Chicago Tribune and NBC 5 Chicago
- Dr. William Catalona shares his thoughts on robotic versus open surgery for prostate cancer in the Washington Street Journal
- Dr. Edward Schaeffer’s presentation on precision active surveillance named a conference highlight at ASCO
- Dr. Stephanie Kielb quoted in Self Magazine for a feature on urinary tract infections
- Dr. Edward Schaeffer interviewed by US News and World Report regarding prostate cancer screening
- Optimizing Care in Patients with High Risk Prostate Cancer- Dr. Edward Schaeffer’s live interview with Urology Today
- Dr. William Catalona weighs in on new research showing aggressive therapy is warranted for Gleason 10 prostate cancer
- Dr. Nelson Bennett featured as men’s health expert on Healio.com