Hours of Operation
- Main Number: 847.535.8500
- Main Fax: 847.535.8499
Parking and Transportation
Valet and self-parking options are available in Parking Lots 1 and 2 near the Main Entrance of the hospital.
Parking Lots and Entrances
Patient and Visitor Information
Hours of Operation
Services offered at this location include:
- Comprehensive hip care: Northwestern Medicine uses the latest technology to treat many types of hip conditions, including those related to:
- Hip pain
- Hip surgery: Lake Forest Hospital Orthopaedics also offers hip replacement surgery and hip replacement revisions for patients who need to have a previous hip implant redone.
- Comprehensive knee care: Our specialists care for a broad range of knee problems, including:
- Ligament injuries and tears
- Sports and work-related injuries
- Knee surgery: Board-certified orthopaedic specialists bring you a wide array of treatment options, including medications, injections and bracing. If you need surgery, Lake Forest Hospital Orthopaedics offers the latest techniques, including minimally invasive surgery, arthroscopic surgery, computer-assisted surgery and knee replacement surgery. From evaluation to rehabilitation, you’ll have the care, services and support you need to recover as quickly and fully as possible.
- Sports medicine: From bad breaks to sprains, strains and pains, sports injuries can sideline you from an active life. Get back in action with specialized sports medicine services. From prevention to diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation, highly skilled sports medicine specialists help athletes and active individuals of all ages recover from injuries, reach peak performance and stay injury-free.
- Spine (back and neck): Nearly 80 percent of people face a painful back or neck problem at some point in their lives. Northwestern Medicine offers the latest advances in spine care for common injuries, to more complex spinal surgeries. Northwestern Medicine spine specialists blend innovation and skill to help restore your movement and improve your quality of life. Lake Forest Hospital Orthopaedics provides leading-edge treatment for all types of spine conditions affecting adults and children, including:
- Laparoscopic spinal fusion
- Repair of herniated disks
- Treatment of cervical spine disorders
- Treatment of lower back pain
- Treatment of sciatica
- Treatment of spinal deformities
- Treatment of spine or nerve compression
- Treatments of stenosis and arthritis
- Comprehensive shoulder care: Northwestern Medicine offers a full range of specialized shoulder care to help you recover from a wide range of shoulder injuries, including sports -or work- related injuries and more complex conditions, such as:
- Frozen shoulder
- Torn rotator cuff
- Shoulder treatment and surgery: Northwestern Medicine offers a wide array of treatment options for shoulder pain, including medication, injections and physical therapy. If you need surgery, our board-certified orthopaedic surgeons offer the latest advances in care, including arthroscopic and minimally invasive procedures and revolutionary shoulder replacement surgery. Reverse shoulder replacement surgery is also available to provide patients with greater range of motion.
- Foot and ankle: Northwestern Medicine offers a wide range of medical and surgical solutions for your foot and ankle issues, including the latest minimally invasive procedures. From evaluation to rehabilitation, skilled orthopaedic specialists will guide your every step. Lake Forest Hospital Orthopaedics offers specialized care for a variety of foot and ankle problems affecting adults and children, including:
- Heel, arch and toe pain
- Sports- and exercise-related injuries or pain
- Tendon injuries
- Traumatic injuries
Why Choose Us
Northwestern Medicine facilities offer access to world-class patient care across the greater Chicagoland area and Northern Illinois. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois by U.S. News & World Report, our clinical and administrative staff and medical and science faculty come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
With Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, we’re dedicated to consistently providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-focused care. We seek to improve the health of the communities, individuals, family and friends we serve by delivering a broad range of services with leading medicine and compassion. Because what makes us better, makes you better.