Diagnosis, treatment and support
At Northwestern Medicine, we are committed to helping you manage your chronic disease and improve your quality of life. Working with you, specialists at the Northwestern Medicine Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology Program will develop a treatment plan tailored to your specific disease to address the full spectrum of physical, mental and emotional challenges faced by adults with multiple sclerosis and similar conditions.
If multiple sclerosis or an autoimmune disease is suspected, our experts use sophisticated testing methods to help rule out other diseases so you can be sure you are receiving the right care for your disease. If you've already been diagnosed and need help managing your symptoms, we offer the full range of treatment options, including the latest infusion therapies in our state-of-the-art infusion center. For your convenience, you can see your neurologist and have your infusion on the same day.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive care for multiple sclerosis and autoimmune diseases
- Multiple sclerosis diagnosis
- Full range of infusion services in a comfortable, relaxing environment
- Tailored treatment plans to fit your disease
- Clinical trials and investigational therapies
- Spasticity management