Northwestern Medicine Pediatric Rehabilitation Services Crystal Lake Program
Our outpatient pediatric therapy program is designed with a Child centered atmosphere where kids, through collaboration with our trained therapists and parents, work toward a common goal: your child’s success. We provide care for children from birth through age 21 who are faced with a variety of challenges.
We offer individual therapy sessions with occupational, speech and physical therapists as well as a variety of playgroups where you can watch your child both learn and interact in a safe and stimulating environment. Besides the traditional therapies, we are certified providers for the Sensory Learning Program™ and Interactive Metronome®.
Northwestern Medicine Pediatric Rehabilitation Services Crystal Lake takes pride in not only finding out what your child’s developmental needs are, but how they can be best addressed and resolved. We base our pedagogy on the state-aligned early childhood curriculum. However, we have taken steps beyond this curriculum and modified its ideas to tailor methodologies to your child’s unique needs.
A child-centered environment built with the sole purpose to ensure your child will succeed. The goals we have for your child are neither small nor big. They are simply goals we want your child to achieve and goals that we will ensure your child does achieve.
Our state of the art facility was designed by our therapists to meet their needs in the most advanced way possible.
Get on the road to success
- Call 815.459.8310 to schedule a consultation
- Register for one or more appropriate services
- Obtain your physician's referral for therapy services
- Schedule your initial evaluations and weekly therapy sessions
- Participate in ongoing parent education
- Check out informational books from our varied selection of library books loaned free to our parents
- Observe your child successfully achieve one milestone at a time