The Northwestern Medicine Medical and Surgical Weight Loss Center at Huntley Hospital offers a comprehensive weight loss program that addresses the whole person, combining surgery with behavior-based counseling, exercise and nutritional counseling with a registered dietitian to achieve the most effective results possible.
Following surgery, patients are encourage to participate in a support group that further encourages them as they stick to the program and achieve weight loss goals.
The journey to better health and quality of life starts with our comprehensive weight loss program:
- Free informational sessions
- Surgeon consult
- Pre-operative classes and testing
- Registered dietitian, registered nurse, psychologist and exercise physiologist meetings
- One-year membership to the Northwestern Medicine Huntley Health & Fitness Center or Northwestern Medicine Crystal Lake Health & Fitness Center
- Clothing sales and social events
- Monthly support groups
Our commitment to you does not end after surgery. Our lifelong support system will monitor your long-term health status and weight loss success, helping you reverse the negative impact of obesity.
Meet The Team
The Northwestern Medicine Medical and Surgical Weight Loss Center at Huntley Hospital team combines a surgical approach with mental support, nutritional education and physical activity to enhance weight loss and provide you with quality care.