Women’s Health Screenings at Every Age [Infographic]
Published December 2015
Day-to-day life is busy enough, and it can be hard to stay on top of your checkups and screenings. This helpful guide makes it easier.
Between visits, women at any age can follow these guidelines for a long and healthy life:
- If you smoke, quit. Your primary care provider can help you find the resources you need to kick this addictive habit.
- Avoid second-hand smoke whenever possible.
- Eat healthy. A healthy lifestyle starts with what’s on your plate.
- Exercise five times a week, with each session lasting at least 30 minutes.
- Get a flu shot each fall. On the fence about it? Find out if the flu shot is right for you.