Hand, wrist and elbow care
Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedics offers nonsurgical and surgical treatment options are available to help improve your function and minimize pain.
Your Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedic team* may include:
- Hand and upper extremity surgeons
- Orthopaedic-trained nurses
- Occupational therapists
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Deformities
- Job-related Injuries (workers compensation)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Pediatric Care
- Replantation of Severed Fingers
- Simple and Complex Fractures of the Hands
- Sports Injuries
In the spirit of keeping you well-informed, some of the physician(s) and/or individual(s) identified are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare or any of its affiliate organizations. They have selected our facilities as places where they want to treat and care for their private patients.