Northwestern Medicine Plastic Surgery provides the most technically advanced and innovative procedures, with an emphasis on cosmetic facial and body surgery. The surgeons also perform state-of-the-art cancer reconstructive surgery, microsurgery, hand surgery, nerve surgery, and abdominal wall reconstruction.
A licensed aesthetician is available for all before and after surgery care, providing the most complete patient experience.
Our surgeons are considered authorities in the fields of plastic and reconstructive surgery. Our practice uses leading-edge technology and techniques, some of which have been developed by our very own surgeons.
Additionally members of the practice have been recognized as "Top Doctors," with their work highlighted in many Chicago and national news publications.
Northwestern Medicine Facial Plastic Surgery and Facial Scar Program
Northwestern Medicine Facial Plastic Surgery physicians provide advanced and expert cosmetic aesthetic treatments for the face.
Comprehensive facial plastic surgery services
- Rhinoplasty – Correction of nasal appearance with attention to nasal function and breathing.
- Facelift – Treatment of aging changes of the face for a more youthful appearance.
- Blepharoplasty – Correction of eyelid “bags” and excess skin for a less tired and more youthful appearance.
- Otoplasty – Repositioning of ears to a more aesthetic position, including correcting earlobes.
- Facial injections – The use of injectable fillers and Botox to provide a more aesthetic facial appearance.
Customized treatment for scars
Northwestern Medicine Facial Scar Program offers a variety of techniques and treatments to improve the appearance of facial scars. Physicians choose customized approaches based on the location, scar formation appearance and skin type. Treatment is available for many types of facial scars, including those resulting from facial trauma, skin cancer treatments or facial surgeries.