Cardiac surgery is offered at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Central DuPage Hospital.
Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute at Northwestern Medicine is comprised of highly skilled surgeons and a multidisciplinary clinical team that is committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive care. The team achieves among the highest survival rates in the nation for cardiovascular surgery.
Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute surgeons practice in six clinical centers:
- Center for Coronary Disease
- Center for Heart Failure
- Center for Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Center for Heart Valve Disease
- Center for Preventive Cardiology
- Center for Vascular Disease