For more information about plastic surgery in downtown Chicago, please call:
Learn more about the Northwestern Medicine Facial Plastic Surgery and Facial Scar Program
Northwestern Medicine Facial Plastic Surgery physicians provide advanced and expert cosmetic aesthetic treatments for the face.
Comprehensive facial plastic surgery services
Customized treatment for scars
- Rhinoplasty – Correction of nasal appearance with attention to nasal function and breathing.
- Facelift – Treatment of aging changes of the face for a more youthful appearance.
- Blepharoplasty – Correction of eyelid “bags” and excess skin for a less tired and more youthful appearance.
- Otoplasty – Repositioning of ears to a more aesthetic position, including correcting earlobes.
- Facial injections – The use of injectable fillers and Botox to provide a more aesthetic facial appearance.
Northwestern Medicine Facial Scar Program offers a variety of techniques and treatments to improve the appearance of facial scars. Physicians choose customized approaches based on the location, scar formation appearance and skin type. Treatment is available for many types of facial scars, including those resulting from facial trauma, skin cancer treatments or facial surgeries.
The Facial Plastic Surgery and Facial Scar Program is located at:
675 N. Saint Clair St.
15th Floor, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60611
Hours of operation:
Tuesday–Friday: 8 am–4 pm
Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital offers plastic surgery services for patients in the Chicagoland area. To learn more about our program, please call 708.923.4000.