Why Choose Northwestern Medicine for Diagnostic Imaging?
Northwestern Medicine offers the latest advances in diagnostic imaging, a skilled team of caring specialists and comprehensive services that are fully coordinated with your medical care. Your care is backed by:
- A strong commitment to quality, safety and satisfaction
- State-of-the-art technology in the hands of highly trained imaging specialists
- An exceptional imaging experience that earned “5-star” satisfaction scores in patient surveys
Skilled imaging specialists
Your imaging exam will be performed by healthcare professionals with skill and training in diagnostic imaging. Our imaging specialists* include:
- Board-certified radiologists
- Licensed radiologic technologists, including those with sub-specialization in CT, MRI and other diagnostic imaging techniques
- Registered nurses with additional credentials in a critical care subspecialty
Our diagnostic imaging technologists have many years of experience in the field. The radiologists who interpret your exams hold subspecialty training in areas such as neuroradiology and interventional radiology.
In the spirit of keeping you well-informed, some of the physician(s) and/or individual(s) identified are neither agents nor employees of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare or any of its affiliate organizations. They have selected our facilities as places where they want to treat and care for their private patients.