I am a Resident or Fellow
Residents and Fellows
Northwestern Medicine offers residency and fellowship programs for you to continue your medical training. Our programs include:
Pharmacy Residency Programs
Northwestern Medicine offers three pharmacy residency programs currently at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital, and Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital Pharmacy Residency Program
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital Pharmacy Residency Program
- Northwestern Medicine Palos Hospital Pharmacy Residency Program
Physical Therapy Residency Program
The mission of the Northwestern Medicine Acute Care Physical Therapy Residency is to develop physical therapists with highly specialized skills in the rehabilitation of the medically complex acute care patient.
McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
The McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University is a consortium of four teaching hospitals and Northwestern University, offering seamless coordination of rotations for residents and fellows as they continue their medical training.
McGaw Medical Center Programs include:
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Graduate Medical Education Office
- Residency Programs
- Fellowship Programs
Northwest Suburbs Nursing Residency Program
Northwestern Medicine’s Northwest Suburbs Nursing Residency Program provides the highest level of support for new graduate nurses throughout their first year as Northwestern Medicine Associates.