Pediatric Specialty Care
At Northwestern Medicine, our relentless pursuit of better means you don’t have to choose between quality care and convenient care. In collaboration with the No. 1 Children’s Hospital in Illinois,1 Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage and Delnor Hospitals2 provides access to an unmatched level of pediatric excellence including a pediatric emergency department and state-of-the-art support for newborns facing medical challenges.
With more than 150 board-certified pediatric specialists and nurse practitioners, we provide advanced, specialized and compassionate care throughout your child's growing years. When it comes to diagnosing and treating your infant, child or adolescent’s medical condition, Northwestern Medicine offers the kind of care every parent hopes for including:
- A comprehensive range of nationally recognized specialty care.
- The latest advances in diagnostic and treatment strategies.
- A Pediatric Emergency Department at Central DuPage Hospital that is IDPH Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics and is designated by the state of Illinois as a Level II Trauma Center. It’s uniquely designed, combining kid-friendly touches with state-of-the-art “child-sized” technologies.
- Access to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Central DuPage Hospital that offers advanced technology designed specifically for premature infants and critically ill newborns.
- Access to the Special Care Nursery at Delnor Hospital that provides support for premature or low-birthweight infants and infants with complications.
Meet the Teams
- Camps for Kids
- Child Life Specialists
- NMG Pediatrics
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Pediatric Developmental and Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Family Support Services
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Hospitalists
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology
- Pediatric Newborn and Infant Care
- Pediatric Psychiatry
- Pediatric Psychology
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Radiology
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Urology
- RMG Pediatrics